Thread: Police Chase
View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2010, 05:25 AM   #36
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
Take a look at Digital Corvette. Lots of Vettes for sale when you're ready. Also Corvette Forum. Problem is most of these guys want way too much for their cars and if it were me I would buy local from a motivated seller.

I'm a member at DC and have been for years.
I won't get into detail, but I'm no longer a member at CF. Was a LIFETIME SUPPORTING MEMBER and very involved there, probably close to 10k in posts and not just BS "post whore" posts, but post to try to help out other members.

I was made persona-non-grata a few years ago after IB bought it and IMO, ruined it.

Again, I've said too much already. If you want detail, I'll be happy to share them by phone or email...not going to f**k up our board with my issues on CF.

If I need some info, I'll drop in an look.
I could re-register and troll, but why bother?

There's more than enough drama here to keep me busy and intertained, and and I don't have to put up with the "attitudes"

If I want or need a national or international flare, or if I'm ever in the market to buy/sell parts, aside from here (rather deal locally with friends if possible), I'll go back over to DC I'm also still a member of several other national and international sites that I "peruse" on occasion, but I haven't posted on them in quite some time.
I'm on several 4WD/Diesel and Landcruiser sites and for the time being, there's no need to go elsewhere.
As far as buying another vette, when I'm ready, I'll be looking locally (State of Florida/Georgia/TN/NC) and would rather deal with friends...or a dealership I can get my hands on if something goes wrong

What is DD work?

A work vehicle-DD= Daily Driver.

You think you are bored look at how many posts I've made since joining. I'm 66 and retired but I always planned on working maybe 3 or 4 months a year. I haven't had any offers in a year.

Man, I wish everyone were that "bored." We'd need more band width
What kind of work do/did you do?

Got another house by Arcadia and can't sell it. One guy bought it a year ago and he was a good guy. It's a small gated community and I know him. Bank would not loan him the money. Bast--ds! So anyway, money is tight here also.

That was good of you. Most people wouldn't do that. Good on you my friend

I need to find some interesting police stuff we can PM about. I was almost one of you guys about 45 yrs ago.
So, you were one of the smart ones and stayed away

My PM box stays full. I'll shoot you my email address.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote