View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTB: 94-96 C4 MT Coupe

Here's some background to this want to buy post. I write & appreciate detailed ads so as to cut down on wasted time.

After years of lurking here and going through a few foreign project cars that used Corvette parts on the Gen 3 V8 motors (thanks to all that have helped when I've needed something), I'm in the position to buy the 1994-96 C4 I've wanted for a while. Will also consider an older C5 within the specs here. As with most things, the budget is the limiting factor, I'm looking at a max of $10K or less with extra costs such as shipping included. I'm in North Florida in the Tallahassee area & have a car trailer, but will use uship for really far away cars. This car will stay in my garage and likely see about 5K miles/year.

I've thinned out my project fleet and now have room for an "affordable" C4 or C5. By affordable, I'd like one that drives and is all one color. I enjoy doing my own work and don't mind some parts & repairs as needed or higher mile cars. I have some particulars in order of most to least important:
  • My ideal car is either a white or yellow coupe with black or gray interior and removable top. I'd consider a blue or purple one but the other colors such as green don't work for me. Ditto the tan interior, that is a no-go.
  • A manual transmission is a must. Every car I've built to include a BMW E34 has had a six-speed manual in it, so I want no less for the Vette.
  • Working AC, cruise, etc. would be nice but are not deal breakers so long as all parts are there.
  • I plan on changing out the radio, so I really don't need one or an inoperable one is OK.
If the car is best described as a "project", then I'll likely move on. Mrs. Shopper gave the OK for a daily driver, but I can stretch this some as needed.

I'll subscribe to the thread, so please reply here or PM me. I have cash and realize after years of buying & selling cars online that the one I want is not going to be 25 miles away. I've bought from as far away as Northern California and sold to as far away as New Jersey. I can work out payment to your satisfaction as well as shipping.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading and any help. I have a few other car options and will edit this once I buy something. If this ad is here I'm still in the market.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote