View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2006, 09:26 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I guess I have to take the rap for starting this place.......

As for getting it moving along, well honestly right now is the peak of my busy season with my business, so there's very little time available to do much about that. All it really takes is to extend invitations to other Florida Corvette owners you come across and to think of new interesting conversation here and contribute to ones already existing. Kind of a catch-22, though. We need more people here, but need to give them a reason for sticking around. And the reason they would want to stick around is because there are already a bunch of people here having lively conversations.

The BEST advice I can give is to LET NO QUESTION GO UNANSWERED. Someone posting a question and not even getting a single reply is about the most frustrating thing for anyone to go through. It makes them feel completely ignored. So make the effort. At least acknowledge that you have read their post and have tried to think of a helpful answer.

As for the suggestion about good and bad dealer encounters, that is what the BOARD OF INQUIRY forum here is for. And for fun places, the ON THE ROAD forum was set up with exactly that in mind.

So I think the building blocks for a solid foundation are all in place. All we need to do is to get some people here willing to start putting the rest into place.

And yes, I am working on getting some business cards made up and maybe some one page flyers to be handed out at Corvette shows and such. I would like to take out some ads in some of the Corvette magazines, but honestly, that takes more $$ then I am likely willing to throw around right now. So if you can think of someone who might like to be a sponsoring advertiser here, drag them on over. If I have the $$ coming in, then I can pump it right back into this site.

And thanks for your thoughts. And if you don't mind, I may move this to the Feedback forum where I think it would be more appropriate and likely to get more feedback from other members.

Oh well, back to the salt mines..............

Last edited by Rich Z; 08-10-2006 at 12:24 AM.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote