View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
If you connect the dots using that logic it's conceivable that these individuals are Democrats. And Democrats, being like minded, typically believe in entitlements. Hence the motive for robbery was justified(in his mind)I'm sure.

And this same political party is against the "stand your ground" laws in the 23 states that allow you to defend yourself, or others, who face life threatening harm. A legally armed bystander presents a threat to those who use this method to "shop". That interferes with the Thug lifestyle for sure, so I follow the logic that his family has exhibited. And this is the same political party that believes if we all just give out firearms to the government, we'll all be safe and live happily ever after. Do you see a pattern here?
Yep.

I found it interesting in the aftermath of the Zimmerman crap that the segment of the population most likely to be affected negatively by the Stand Your Ground law would be so adamantly against it.

I'm sure the crowd engaging in their little "knock out" games aren't very appreciative of citizens throwing a wet blanket on their "fun", now are they?

The Stand Your Ground law ceases the coddling of the perpetrators and more rightly helps victims stand against perps without fear of the legal aftermath when the family, as shown in the original post here, want to go after the REAL victim with civil action.

If you raise your children to be animals, they will likely be treated as such. So whose fault is that?