Thread: Linger Lodge
View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2007, 10:40 PM   #5
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road

Darn Joe! Whether you are a member of Corvettes Anonymous or not, we would love to have had you join us!

I probably didn't get it posted out side our Members Only area so that's my fault. But out of respect for CorvetteFlorida, I would have only posted it in the Corvettes Anonymous Forum anyway.

I can tell you now that the next run is to the Lakeridge Winery on 6/17 so plan on going. Again, you do not have to be a member to go!

If you are a member of CA let me know because you should have been on the Anonymous Cruisers list. If your are not, please give us a look. Go to www.corvettesanonymous.com

We'd love to have you!

By the way! We are also hosting a Dine Out and Car Show on behalf of SunCoast Corvette Association on July 18. This is a Rain Or Shine event. It is an SCA event where they are raising food and funds for RCS Food Bank of Clearwater.

I am a member of SCA but also a Founding Member of Corvettes Anonymous so we are facilitating the event and will deliver all foods to RCS the next day ~ on behalf of SunCoast Corvette Association.

All Corvettes are welcome! Heck, the worst that can happen is that we run out of parking space but we feed a ton of folks!. So come hungry but bring food for RCS!

Thanks!

Tom

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote