View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #122
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I also think something else is going on here we know nothing about. When I see all of the work Chris has done it's very impressive. Looks like he has built a successful business and that's not possible if he ignores his customers. So why has he ignored 2 members here?

While it's true he is resolving issues with one person at this time and possibly the second what got it to this point? The members have stated their case but he never replies.
I think I have gotten the missing part of the story Liz. You had problems with your car and out of friendship Chris offered to fix it for you. No charge except maybe for parts. Then he got swamped with work (gotta pay the bills) so your car set. He has not had time to work on it to date. He was trying to do you a favor and it's bitten him in the azz. You knew what was going on and could have taken your car elsewhere or paid for the labor. It was a side job from the beginning.

He does not reply to these posts because they would just end up in a pizzing contest. Lack of communication is not good and you should have gone over there and had a sit down.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote