View Single Post
Unread 08-31-2010, 11:29 PM   #12
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I'm guessing the second quote. He said he made a mistake and didn't notice he was in the BOI. Would this work?

Dear Member,

Your post has been deleted because you did not comply with the rules. You must state your full name to post in the BOI forum. If you would like to re-post your message just add your full name and you're good to go.

Thank You
Had that member merely made note of either the infraction or the notice I posted in that thread, and complied with the requirement to provide their full name, then the post wouldn't have had to be deleted. I gave him time and opportunity to correct that mistake, but he preferred to take the low road instead.

The second notice was used in such a manner as to also remind all other readers of the requirement indicated, in case it had slipped their notice as well. The notice "FULL NAMES are required to post in this forum!" was plainly visible at the top of the page of the thread while he was viewing it.... Sorry he felt he needed to take it so personal and that incident made this place no fun for him any longer....