View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #67
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Mekanic
Quote:
Thanks Gordon. I'm working for FIC, who has been in the injector buisness for 30 years. We hands down offer the best product, at the best price there is. All while doing amazing customer service.
That's great to hear bro, I'm happy for you Customer service is where it's at. You can have the best product in the world, but if your customer service sucks, it'll be difficult to remain in business. Good to hear he has both

Quote:
Before I started working for Jon at FIC, I was his customer. He gave me his cell #, called me a couple times on the Sunday I was going to install them to make sure everything was going good. And at times just to BS.
That is good customer service

Quote:
He is a great guy. You would get along with him really well haha.
Another sick pup huh?

Quote:
Right now he is no where near small, he sells injectors to shops and dealerships all over the world, last weekend he got an order from I think it was Sweeden for 250 sets!
Sounds like he's got it together. Looks lilke you've hooked up with the right support system for a good outcome

Quote:
He has been selling on CF for a while, with hundreds of happy customers, but with his level of service, as well as taking orders and doing all kinds of forums (vette, jeep, BMW) and being in the shop making the injectors, his load was getting a bit large. So he asked me if I wanted to work with him on it, and work a few forums.
BTDT. If you're lucky in business, you get to the poiint where you need help. Sometimes afterward, you wish you were small againIt's a never ending quest

Quote:
Monday I'm supposed to get on LS1 Tech. I'm nervous to be honest, that place is so huge haha.
Nothing to be "scared" of my friend. It's just another board full of gearheads Will all the LS's out there, and not limiting itself to vettes only, it's a great place to be.

And if you put out a good product at a reasonable price and provide top quality service, the word will get out. Just remember, good news travels fast...bad news travels faster

Relax...you'll do fine
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote