View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

Rich as you know already knew most of the above. Found a shipping label for what i think was your block its from texas. I put it on the top of my car. At the shop. When i get my car friday i will grab it. I will scan it and emaul a copy to you. I texted chris today eith no reply on the lication if my heads. Got my short blick and trany today with johns help. Chris told me the ither blick and 383 asdemble was in marriana. I call the machine shop there and aron called aswell for me. Nothing is there and nothing has been there. Thats all i am saying for now. Chris told aron at sgc that he had my assemble and the other block he desided to use and would get it out to him by the end of the week.i gave chris till 7 pm last night to come up with money or parts or both or i would be at his house with the company of leon countys finest. We were all there he wasnt. I told him at 1 pm. When i told him i was there he said himself and kelli wasnt there but we all see who was peaking threw the window..