View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #18
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I have a suggestion. Get a trailer and some help and load up every part in the place and take it to someones garage. Then set aside a few days or more for everyone to get together and go through the stuff.

I doubt he'll meet you because he's been evicted and probably doesn't want to look you in the eye. This guy should be out of business and in jail.
John Arnold seems to be amenable to the idea of keeping a close eye on things in his building. Chris no longer has a key to the building, but unfortunately he will likely be the only person who knows which car much of the stuff belongs to. Not everyone will be able to tell what is off of their car, or whether something is even missing when looking at it. For instance, someone found an AC compressor underneath the table where my parts generally were located. They thought it was likely off of my car, but honestly, heck, I didn't know. I had the car towed out of there, but I never even looked under the hood to see what might be missing. Even had I done that, would I have noticed the AC compressor was gone?