View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #19
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

not only has chris told me via text that he has no money to refund me but not my heads are mising. i will onlt state the facts here. i have saved over 200 text messages back and forth with chris repeatedly asking him where my parts that piad him $3000 for but where are my heads. all he has told me in the past was the machine shop is in merianna. thats where my 383 assembly and heads are. i talked with mike the boss out there and he told me and aron out at sgc that he has not done work for chris in over a year. now i have recovered just about all my original parts but now he is refuseing to give me my money or these parts. he will not reply to my text about where my heads are.

hopefully i can find somebody with a truck and trailor that can haul whats left of my car back to tallahassee. i have saved every text to and from chris for 3 weeks now.i have them all printed out and in the same file as his recpt. to me for work i paid him for. he told sron at sgc that he has my new parts and will deliver them by the end of the week. at this point i want my $3000 back as well as compensation for all the work i did out at his shop.travel expenses for haveing to haul my car and all my parts out.

i have filed a complaint with:

Bob Buchholz
IVESTIGATOR II
Divistion of consumer services, Bureau of Investigations

his contact info is:

850 871 0530 and 850 528 1909

i encurage everyone to get in contact with him asap. after showing up on chris's front door with leon county under cival standby. chris failed to show. he had 7 hours notice. if he wanted this resolved peacefully he would have been there. Chris told me nobody was home but the video i took of somebody repeatedly looking out the kitchen window was proof that somebody was home. and since they didnt answer the door tells me he was there or told kelli what was happening and told her not to answer. this also tells me that kelli is fully aware of all chris's resent activites and is now an accomplas.

i was informed by the investigator above that this is now a crimanal fraod investegation as i am one of many that has already contacted him.

ii droped my short block and tranny off at sgc today to get an estamate on what it will cost to finish what i payed chris to do. chris did not touch my car. i did all the work up to this point. now with my heads mising i am forced to put some of my person items up for sale to try and get the money for the repairs.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...603#post122603

after all this my wife just wants the car gone so considering offers for what left of my car. i have everything but the heads at this point and the tranny has less then 1000 miles on it.