View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #3
MadDogLou

Name :
MadDogLou has disabled reputation

John Tsikouris is a fraud. He poses on this and other forums only to bad mouth my company. You can see this is his first post (new member). He has nothing to contribute because he has no expereince or knowledge about vehicles or transmissions, whatsoever !!!!

He is acutally the owner of GoodFella Transmisions. He started up his company after I fired him !!! He is a former disgruntled employee of mine from my old shop, Mad Dog Transmissions.

I don't gossip or particpate in forums, but I have to address the truth and waste my time. Apparently he must NOT BE BUSY AT HIS new shop since all he does all day is signup on forums and post this same text.

He should probably be paying more attention to his rebuilders or they're gonna run game on him, just like John Tsikouris and the rest of my former Mad Dog crew did to me. But I guess what's the difference when he doesn't even know the insides of a transmission or how to rebuild one.

SO WHOSE EXPOSED NOW !!!!

John Tsikouras was a former employee of mine at Mad Dog Transmissions.. He used to come to my shop almost everyday begging me to teach him about my business and the transmission industry. He looked like a clean-cut, honest boy, so when an opportunity arose at my shop I decided to give him a chance. I took him under my wing, trusted him and even invited him to my wedding. I taught him alot about the transmission business and had hoped that he would be a long-time, loyal employee. It was brought to my attention that while I had trusted him to be running my business, he had actually started his Goodfellas Transmission business. When I found out, I had no other choice but to fire him on the spot. He basically replicated all my ideas, phrases and sales pitches to start-up his new business.

Does this sound like a man with integrity? It is no secret that I have relocated and renamed my business, Outlaw Transmissions. My picture is even posted on my website and E-bay ads. My old site www.maddogtransmissions actually links to my new site www.outlawtransmissions. I would not make an attempt to insult the intelligence of my customers who shopped around for the BEST TRANSMISSIONS in the industry and then purchased from me. My customers made me who I am today. I have the upmost respect for all my customers past and present. Unfortunately, it took me a little longer to relocate my business than I had anticipated. Does it sound like I'm trying to hide? I'm here ! The main reason Mad Dog Transmissions is now defunct is primarily due to the mis-mangement of the business operations while I was away. If I did not know the transmission industry, I would never have been able to sell thousands of units and stay in business that long.

I am a second generation transmissions builder. I have been building and selling transmissions before John Tsikouras was even born !!! I have had thousands of satisfied custmers throughout the years and I will continue to deliver superior products to all my customers. One things for sure, I'M BACK and building every single transmission that leaves my new shop, OUTLAW TRANSMISSIONS. I welcome anybody to watch me (from start to finish) rebuild a transmission with my own two hands !!! I doubt this former shampoo boy/personal trainer can offer that to his customers. John Tsikouris had no transmission experience whatsoever before he came into my world.

John Tsikouris is a fraud and a joker !!! He literally tripped over a transmission (at my old shop in Florida) a year and a half ago and had no idea what it was.

He is pathetic. He even has people call my new shop to obtain my personal information (i.E. like my cell phone number and give it out on forums).

GET A LIFE, JOHN. YOUR A LOSER !!!

I can name four companies out there today, who were employed by me, trained by me and lived through me. I was obviously doing something right. I will not continue to waste my time by having periodic pissing contests with fornmer employees or anybody over internet forums or mickey mouse e-mails. Do us both a favor and don't waste our time !

My efforts are focused on running a buinsiess and providing quality products to my customers and not wasting time with haters who love to use the internet to talk trash and spread rumors. THESE ARE THE FACTS !!!! If John Tskiouras called my shop, He did not talk to me or my wife as he claims and then again why would he.... Maybe only to tell you guys about some big secret he thinks he let out of the bag. What a waste of time!!! I thought people had more important things to do with their time. Maybe he should spend more of his time educating himself on how to rebuild a transmission. The only secret out of the bag is now THE TRUTH. You have a former, disgruntled Mad Dog employee who has no experience in the transmission industry other than what I "myself" taught him about selling transmissions in the year and a half he was employed by Mad Dog Transmissions.

My shop number is 678-965-5338.

Thank you,
Mad Dog Lou