Thread: hcso useless
View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #7
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

There's no doubt the system is damaged. We've seen it for years. try being on the LEO's end and having to deal with it!

Quote:
officer davis was a prick.he refused to give his name and badge said only crime was tresspass

Not sure how they're handeling things today, but in the past we were required to provide a citizen (even when they were azzhats) a business card with our name/ID (Sheriff's don't have "badge numbers". At least not on the badge).

Refusal to provide your name when requested usually resulted in an azz chewing at minimum.

Quote:
911 dispatch was a joke I guess my ebonics wasnt that good,when I told him the guy was threatning to kill us he said go back in your house this guy had no fear of being killed.
911 has become quite a joke in recent years. Unfortunately, the good that comes from a very competent 911 operator seldom gets any press

The morons are all over the news. I had one tell me once to back off and let a DUI driver get out of my site and to not follow him??

Hey sparky! I'm in my POV and we're doing the speed limit or a little under. It's not like it's a pursuit of something Besides, it was kinda cool watching him try to bounce off the cement dividers on the interstate

Quote:
I've tried to be a good person but from now on the sihns go up TRESSPASSERS WILL BE MET WITH FORCE every 10 feet on the fence and the next bastard will be a puddle
Like we said, we understand you are angry, but doing what you imply will guarantee you jail time

And just because they Baker Acted him does not negate the crime. It's up to the courts to rule him incompetent to stand trial
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote