View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2020, 03:55 PM   #2378
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

The other day I was looking at the rear section of hose for the turbo oil return line, checking for any leaks, and figured I should maybe more securely mount that junction fitting against the frame so it doesn't vibrate and possibly loosen up one or more of the oil fittings into it.

Unfortunately I just can't get any of my drills between the rear cradle frame and the rear anti-sway bar to drill the holes to mount a bracket. But I found a Makita angle drill that should be able to do the job, and have one on order from Home Depot.

Now if I could just get FedEx to stop screwing around and deliver the thing, I could get this job done. It was supposed to be delivered on Friday, but for some reason the FedEx driver couldn't figure out where my address is. The guy must be dumb as a rock, which doesn't surprise me, because with past deliveries, he doesn't appear to be able to comprehend that Home Delivery means delivering to the home. NOT out there at the end of my driveway, sitting in plain view of the road. It's no wonder the shipping companies have such a problem with "porch pirates" when they are this incompetent at making deliveries.

I contacted FedEx about it, and their customer service is just as bad. At one point the girl claimed that the delivery was supposed to be via their Smart Post service. She sort of clammed up when I asked her if she was suggesting that the driver couldn't find the local post office.

So maybe on Monday I can get this done. If the driver can figure out where to deliver the package, of course.