View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:26 AM   #18
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Thank You for your words of wisdom. I mean that. I am not being facetious. I sometimes think outside the box. And in my mental state right now I should be shot. I need to do away with some drama in my life. Sorry maybe I should put this in Rays ranting room. I do appreciate the comments of a normal minded person right now. I'm sorry I need to go. You guys are awesome. Thank You.
SM
I
Quote:
sometimes think outside the box. And in my mental state right now I should be shot.:
Whoa brother!!!! Wait a minute! You're not by yourself in crawling outside that boxIf it weren't for those of us that do, and occasionally push the envelope, nothing would change We can't have that!
You just choose your battles carefully

And no shootin' on my watch, ok? If you need to talk, vent, WTF ever, give me a shout bro.

Quote:
comments of a normal minded person
Who the hell you callin' "normal?"

Sandman, you're part of the family here, like it or not
Drama? Sheet! We all have it and sometimes there's just not a damned thing you can do but ride it out

Just hang in there my friend and when you need something, get with one of us man. Like Jimmy Buffett says in Bama Breeze, "you never drink alone down there, good God I feel at home down there..." You're never really alone here

Gordon
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote