View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #13
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
About a year ago, Bob started working with my company, heading up a Florida East Coast operation that I'm attempting to get off the ground.
A whole lot of busy work and not a lot of $$$ flow at the moment, but I pray that changes shortly.

ok....that's it.
The cat's out of the bag.
You got to be kidding me. This is what the 'collusion' is all about? I never would have dreamed that something in my personal life would cause comments on a message board to get so twisted. Let me go a step further.

We have met twice. Once for a business meeting and once at the 'Meet & Greet' for Andy. I do not cal you to discuss anything I'm going to post and when I do post it's my opinion and my opinion only. We've also had a couple of major pizzing contests concerning business but like most people do we've mended our fences and have a closer bond because it enabled us to understand each other better. Will we have more? Maybe. Will we work through it. Definitely

Let me sum up with a story I have heard.

I knew a guy that had to quit going to football games. Every time they got in a huddle he thought they were talking about him.