View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
gmjunkie
Corvette,GM Classic Freak

Name : I'm Not Post'n in BOI
gmjunkie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris308 View Post
Ok, i have had an issue with my AC, first it wasnt blowing cold air out of the first 2 settings so i replaced the blower motor circuit board thing under the dash. Worked again for awhile.

Then it stopped blowing cold again, but all settings blow air, so i figured it needed freon. I waited to do anything cuz i dont use the air much anyways but now its getting hotter out.

I tried using it today while sitting in a parking lot and when i left the spot i noticed there was no water on the ground i guess that's from condensation. So i'm guessing i have a bigger issue with the system and not just freon??
Pull the codes and lets see what we have!!
Wright them down and post them!

How to Pull Codes on C5!
1. Turn your key to the "ON" position, but do not start the engine.
2. Clear any present messages by pressing the RESET button.
3. Hold the OPTIONS button down, and press the FUEL button 4 times. (This will get you into the "codes" section of the DIC.
4. The computer will automatically display all the codes your car has created. It will cycle through each code every 3 seconds. (Have a pen and paper handy to write down the codes)

Note: Any code that ends in an "H" is a history code (something that has occurred in the past, but is not reporting as an error currently.)