View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2021, 11:51 AM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Yeah, in hindsight I guess I could have just changed the oil filter and called it a day. Push come to shove, I guess I just feel better putting fresh "blood" in the engines.

But heck, whenever I buy oil, I tend to buy a lot of it at one time sitting around here. I've had that Joe Gibbs LS30 oil (that I have been using in the vette most of the time) in the cabinet for a while now. Still have another oil change there, and I have cases of the Schaeffer's Oil sitting on the floor that I bought a while back. I am thinking that eventually I will be using Schaeffer's exclusively unless that gets harder to buy. I had to contact a company rep and had to buy several cases to get free shipping and a decent price break. But with four vehicles in the garage, and if I do the oil changes more regularly, no big deal buying in bulk.

Heck, I believe I have already done four oil changes in the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and it only has about 5,000 miles on it. Did my first tire rotation just recently on it.