View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #27
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
I don't understand that. They seem really enthused about their work and are well versed in the LS engines. I know your's isn't an LS but I wouldn't think that would deter them. They were building a turbo system for an older model Camaro from Pennsylvania while my car was in there so I know they work on more than just the newer engines. They do tuning and have a dyno too.
Beats me. I spoke to a Ryan Prentiss once in person, and then sent him several emails in reference to my fuel system. He replied to the first one, saying he was too busy to help me, but hoped to get some in a month or so. Three follow up emails to him over the next month went unanswered.

In any event, yes, my engine is a LS based engine. Based on the LS7, but the block is manufactured by RHS. And at the time, I wasn't even asking Ryan about help with anything related to the engine anyway.

This was back right around when I figured out that I needed to just pull out everything in my fuel system that Chris Harwood had done and start over from scratch. This was right intimidating to me, and I would have been perfectly willing to pay them to do this work for me. But they just flat out blew me off (much like Neal Connell of Competition Racing Engines did when I called him to ask him if he would inspect my engine while Shane was replacing the drivetrain at the dealership), so they can basically pound sand up their butts as far as I am concerned. I wasn't asking for freebies from anyone. I just needed HELP, and as far as I am concerned they just spit in my face.

Yeah, I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter to many people, but facts are facts.