Thread: Ebay Shopping
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

I just sold my tach drive distributor on ebay. Anyone buying there should definately use common sense when making a purchase. Make sure you check the persons feedback score, this is very important. Also if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. When you set up your account you must give a credit card number, I would recommend using a credit card that you never use and then just use it only for ebay. Also, and this is most important, there are many many crooks that cruise ebay looking for people to scam, it's called spoofing. What happens is they send you bogus emails looking to scam you. NEVER, NEVER answer an ebay or Paypal email that begins with Dear Paypal or Ebay customer, never. Any legit email from ebay will go thru your ebay mailbox in your account, and Paypal will always address you by your name. BE EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS OF ANY EMAILS YOU GET AND REPORT THEM TO EBAY OR PAYPAL THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO EITHER AN ITEM YOU PURCHASED OR HAVE SOLD, there are instructions in the security sections. Follow these tips and use caution regarding emails and you should be ok.

Jeff

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote