View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road
Default Frankie Update

Hello All,

Well, I am finished with the paint on the car. Its all wet sanded and buffed up nice and shiny. I have used Malco's non-silicone products for now. Rapid Cut compound, Buff Lite II and Plum Crazy hand glaze. Plum Crazy is a nice product on a dark car. The clarity of the clear is so defined its like a mirror. It also does a great job on severe swirls. I will use silicone products once the clear cures. I am now waiting for a new heater core and all new air conditioning parts to arrive. Black car in Florida, you bet I want a new air conditioning system. I am going to replace the heater core before I install my new carpet and interior. I will be not be happy if the old heater core starts to leak on my new carpet. In fact, if anyone wants to ride in Frankie, you better take your shoes off at the door. lol. Its gonna be that nice. Rear window gets tinted today. I will send pictures of Frankie when it gets done next week. Later.

Joe-Flash

PS Just received my new AC parts and interior console panel. Guess what I will be doing this weekend? Can you say new interior for Frankie?

Last edited by Flash man; 07-11-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote