View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #198
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I think all things considered, I would much rather wind up in court then to wind up in a grave prematurely....
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I think I agree. I'm still carrying.
Good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Correct. Just use your head. Just because a person is permitted to carry a weapon doesn't mean they have to use it. Common sense goes a long way. Many variables come into play with every situation and not every situation is the same. It's the "Cowboys" that scare me....those that are armed and looking for trouble to begin with.
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
Hi Bob, yeah I can understand what your saying about packing...However, there is another old saying and I quote "I RATHER BE TRIED BY 12 THEN CARRIED OUT BY 6"...
Can I get another Amen up in heya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
Sorry, but I forgot to add I had expected Shadow to add some words of wisdom. He must have decided to work for a change.
well you're right. I've been working since about 4 am, dealing with my crazy assed daughter and her worthless POS fiance' and her trailer traah best girlfriend (nothing against trailers mind you...just an expression) and I just rolled in and thought, WTF...maybe I'll check the website before I doan other oh, 4-6 hours of paperwork

But, since you've been waiting, I'll oblidge.

Here's two.....Feck you!

Now, hows that work for ya????lmao:

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote