View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2006, 01:29 AM   #6
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

LGM has them in stock. The problem was with the Jet Hot coating. First they were a week late sending them off to get coated. Then when the came back they sat around for a while before being scheduled for shipment. Then when UPS supposedly picked them up, the tracking number info said the billing info had been received, but the status never changed. Their story was that UPS screwed up and had to return them to the shop. Maybe, but I kind of doubt it. I have a UPS account and things just don't work that way. They scan the packages at pickup and then every step of the way. My opinion is that they were set in a corner somewhere and just never got picked up at all.

In any event, I think if Anthony had been there the whole time, some delivery time would have gotten shaved off. He did knock down the price some and threw in the gaskets, so work with him when you get close to buying. And try to save up enough for the Jet Hot coating as well. Everyone told me that was the way to go, so that's what I did.

Now if I can just get this new problem with the alternator/generator resolved, I can spend some more time behind the wheel. I'm also working on my Shaner throttle body to put on someday as well. Just doing some slight polishing of the exterior to pretty it up somewhat.

Oh, one other thing. The headers do hang down a bit below the frame. Maybe half inch or so. Bear this in mind if you care is lowered some. Speed bumps may become your enemy.....
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote