View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #23
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Fine here goes. Chris I don't care anymore.

My car started screwing up in Dec of last year maybe earlier, I brought it to Chris. He's been one of my best friends for years. We took the belts off and couldn't figure it out. We put new belts on. It still wasn't right, then we thought it was the water pump. I was sent to a different shop to get the water pump changed, turned out it was the air compressor. I didn't have the money at the time to fix it so I went with a bypass. This is now January.

The other shop called me and said I needed a whole new engine, I picked the car up all the while on the phone with chris talking to him about how shady it was. He agreed. Nothing he could do at this point my engine was screwed. We transported it to his shop in March of 09. Where it has sat since. He's had the money and the car. I've contacted several times every month when I write a check for insurance, off and on several times since July 31 when I got my new phone over 65 times.

On Nov 1st I was hit by a drunk driver in my Trailblazer, I called Chris from the accident scene. I begged him to complete my other car because I now needed it. I still have no car or truck because the repairs on the truck are more extensive then they originally thought. It's been over 30 days and nothing. I tried for 2 weeks everyday to get him to respond. Finally friday I went to the shop. It was sitting outside where it's been since he got it. He's told me on several occasions that it was in the works and being done. Truth is he hadn't even started it.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote