Unread 04-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
You had me worried there for a bit.
Then I saw the Mini.... Knowing how much you LOVE them!

~Ray
Well Ray, actually this has been percolating (festering?) in my brain ever since we were in Micanopy. Remember that cool looking Mini Cooper parked right in front of you that everyone was drooling over while IGNORING our vettes? Maybe that planted the subliminal seeds in my brain. Certainly that car had to be easy to park just about anywhere. And I have to admit that everytime I have seen one on the road, I would say words of proper appraisal under my breath at the time.

Seriously guys, just because I came up with this idea on April first it really doesn't mean anything less than serious. Do you honestly think it impossible that someone could suddenly make the switch from loving Corvettes to becoming a Mini Cooper aficionado? BTW, what does a regular sized Cooper look like?

Do they come in 4 wheel drive? I'm envisioning one with big knobby tires on it that I could take cruising on the beaches in Cape Hatteras. GUARANTEED that would be the coolest ride on the beach there!

But yeah, you all probably think this is some sort of April Fool's joke, now don't you? Man, story of my life. I just don't get ANY respect......