View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2010, 09:12 PM   #20
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
I just don't want to BE hard evidence! Agent Orange comes to mind....

Personally, I think it downright silly that people don't use their own gray matter and THINK about what is going on. IF there was, in fact, a major oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico, and if a very small percentage of it was scraped from the surface or washed ashore, then WHERE is all of the rest of the oil? IF dispersants were used and IF they did the job, then they emulsified the oil and mixed it with the water within the Gulf of Mexico.

If all of the above is true, then anything living within the emulsified mixture quite likely is contaminated not only with the oil, but also with the chemicals that compose the dispersant. Since I am responsible for my own health and welfare and do not care to rely on the illogical statements made from entities not unduly noted for their honesty nor inclined to make statements contrary to the health and well being of their own financial position, I believe it behooves me to make a rationally sound decision concerning becoming part of a chain of events whereby those contaminants might percolate up the food chain into ME.

Quite frankly, it certainly won't KILL me to eat chicken for a while, awaiting results of those guinea pigs who choose this path for themselves.