View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2016, 03:48 PM   #93
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Heck I might go through 3 or even 4 changes of clothes during the summer when I am working outside, but I really don't mind that. It's my chance to lose some weight. Much better than paying to work out in a gym. Plus I can always jump into the pool to cool off.

Now mosquitoes, yeah, not real fond of them, and they will keep me inside if they are too thick. But we have them here even in the Winter months, so it's really just the luck of the draw as to when we will get those horrendous blooms of them. And oh yeah, let's not forget yellow flies. THOSE little monsters will keep us barricaded in the house when they are roaming free looking for blood. You can ignore a mosquito bite, but them? No way. Those suckers HURT.

But cold temperatures in general? Got no use for it. It belongs in the refrigerator, freezer, and air conditioner, and nowhere else in my life.

Now moderate temperatures, like in the mid 60s to mid 70s, yeah, that's perfect weather for me to be working outside. Like today, for instance. Was outside clearing out some small trees and just broke into a light sweat and moderate blisters on my hands.