View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Yeah... My opinion is that you should only pay extra for what you really want. Some of the decisions that GM has made really aren't very easy to figure out, but that doesn't mean you need to throw money at them anyway if you feel you aren't getting value for the options they are offering.

Personally, I found myself intrigued over the aluminum frame of the C6 Z06. Kind of silly, I know, but it is what it is. Well, that and the impressive low end torque that the LS7 can produce. But I flat out refused to buy a C6 without the custom leather interior. Truth of the matter is that, in my opinion, the interiors of the C6s were a step DOWN from that of the C5s. So if I couldn't have found the C6Z model with the options I was interested in with the leather interior option, I would have passed on buying one.

So figure out what is important to you, and just stick to your guns. You will want every aspect of the memory of the day the keys of your new car being handed to you to bring a smile to your face.