View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2020, 02:33 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Yeah, tornadoes can sometimes be hurricanes, just on a much smaller scale, but just as destructive in the area they are taking place.

How are things traveling with this coronavirus thing, Jeff? Seems like half the people in the country are pissed at people who don't wear masks, and the other half pissed at people who do. Sometimes violently so.

I'm just hoping that the world hasn't changed to become a germophobic masked society from here on out.

Of course, I would be happy if people who used public rest rooms would just wash their hands after they had done their "business". Not that I think I will be using a public rest room anytime soon. Connie and I aren't getting out much lately. And anything that we can't get out and back before the day is done is pretty much out of the picture for a while. I'm still taking the virus serious until I see some solid believable proof that it is not the problem that some people are claiming it is. Too much damned lying about everything these days from sources that really shouldn't be doing that to the public.