View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2006, 07:16 AM   #18
00C5

Name :
00C5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVOZ06
I was a family member for four years until they pissed me off at the ZFest last year.

They are all about money and do not REALLY care about the people that are supporting them.
I think it's great that you were able to offer your support for those four years and I'm sorry to hear that you encountered a bump in the road during that event. As the saying goes, "You can please all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

I'm open to discussing your particular issue if you'd like, but it would be best to take that off-line - feel free to PM me. If I can help in any way, I will.

As to what the NCM is "all about", I'd have to respectfully disagree. Since inception, the NCM is dedicated to educating the public through the preservation of the Corvette’s past, present and future heritage. As a a non-profit, “member-driven” foundation, they don't receive boat loads of corporate support, and need to rely on the enthusiasm and generosity of the members to carry on the mission and grow to serve future generations. Fundraising is key to that effort.

On a broader perspective, I'd like to encourage everyone that has had the opportunity to attend an NCM event to take a few minutes and fill out the Event Survey (http://www.corvettemuseum.com/survey/index.shtml) - Your constructive feedback is important to the staff in planning for and improving future events!
NCM Lifetime Member #592
NCM Master Ambassador 2005-2007
00C5 is offline   Reply With Quote