View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2018, 12:56 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I guess I don't understand. When Connie and I go to the polls, we have to show our voter registration card and a driver's license before we even get a ballot. Our names are checked off on a list of eligible voters in our district/precinct.

Isn't that true all across the state, even in Broward County? A voter needs to prove their eligibility to vote, don't they? And it needs to be able to be verified during an audit or so-called "recount". If a vote by a legitimate voter cannot be verified, then the vote shouldn't count.

And isn't there a deadline for votes to be counted? If that deadline passes, any *new* votes are ineligible to be counted. Otherwise why have a deadline? I could claim next month that I have a ton of uncounted votes in my shed that I didn't notice earlier, otherwise.

Of course, the democrats have already stated that they need to do "whatever it takes" to win.

So if the American public loses faith completely on getting fair elections, what is going to become the only real alternative? Anarchy? Voting via the barrel of a gun? Something else?