View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #29
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :
BP VetteClub is on a distinguished road
Default Sound like Collusion might be involved here!

Please read the following below. It looks like this James guy is a claimer and this Vendor RevExtrme is in on it. "If you have nothing nice to say then you should say nothing at all".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penchant
But you told everyone here your engine had never been repaired. So, you are a LIAR.

You change your story every 10 minutes.

Here you say "on the way home I noticed the oil pressure was at 4 psi! I pulled over and had AAA tow the car back."

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...19#post1451019

But here he says "I drove home and called him about an oil leak that I have found and I was told it was residual and not to worry. The next morning I drove to bank and at the bank I noted my oil pressure at 4psi."

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...19#post1451019

I think you are the shady character in this whole story.

Alright. Enough.

James, I have to admit that I'm also troubled by the omissions, and the changing details in your story. And, Ernie made some interesting points about why it took so long, but you didn't respond to those claims.

In this case, you and the vendor got to say what you wanted to say, and I'm going to close this thread.

Don't create any more threads about it, please.

Thanks.
Also here is another thread about their characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200HPZR7
WOW finally a friend of the vendor look at that! Look how they dont deny it they just compare the vendor to an illegal prostitution ring!!! Except this time the vendor is doing the ****ing!!!
look I thought we were in the business of building cars not braking them and each other down. Plain and simple the shop needs to help out and let the guy go to a shop of his choice, clearly he does not trust the original shop any more after all that money and 7 months. Pay up and let him go. It will make every one happy!

I'm only going to say this one time only, James. (the original creator of this thread).

You can have only one member ID on this website. If you want to play games with pretend identities, go find some other site.

Next time you set up an alternate identity, I'll turn off all of your accounts permanently.

Understood?

This thread is now CLOSED until the vendor has a minute to reply with the other side of this story.

Do not create any more threads about this situation.
BP VetteClub is offline   Reply With Quote