View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
radiojb

Name :
radiojb has disabled reputation
Default For Sale 06 Victory Red Corvette Coupe

Hi Everyone, I have an 06 Victory Red Corvette For Sale. I'm asking $33,000. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Car is in great condition, especially the interior. I purchased extra floor "Carter brand" mats from Eckler's" to preserve the originals. The original mats were in the car and used for only 1 week then taken out and replaced for the Carter mats. I have the original mats set aside in a box. You can see the ones I bought on Ecklers website, mine are (46651 Corvette Floor Mats, Llo Part# 466 $129.99, With C6 Logos & Let 63 2005 Eters, 2005-2006 bony/Black)

The doors have been taken care of as well. I purchased "Clear Sill Protectors". These protect the cars paint along the door from scratches as people get in and out of the vehicle. These can be seen by searching: (48705 Corvette Sill Protectors Part #487 $79.99)

This car also comes with a car cover. I can't find the specific part number but as soon as I locate it I will post it here.

As for damage, I do have a spot on the back passenger side. This has not been replaced or repaired. Someone side snipped me in a parking lot and jut drove off. Nice of them right? This is not very apparent when looking from a distance but i am leaving that up to the new buyer as to if the want to repair this themself or have the back panel re-placed.

I am looking to sell soon so please serious inquiries only. Mileage right now stands just below 33,400, fairly low miles for an 06. Email me at jaybolton21@hotmail.com or call 850-445-6487.
Attached Images

radiojb is offline   Reply With Quote