View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #15
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
I think I understand his concern. Americans are already edgy when it comes to politics, what with all the recent teaparty movements and such, aimed at ousting career politicians that are "do nothing" leaches that feed their own agendas at taxpayer expense. Throw in an unbalenced, schitzo, radical non-conformist and watch them become emboldened. A rational person would not react this way. Given the number of irrational people in this world we should expect this. To what degree can we blame the media? It's hard to say, but you must agree ther's a lot of "hype" involved in reporting that wasn't there when I/we grew up.
I have to disagree respectfully 85. I don't think any blame can be placed on the media. They report the news and to some degree are biased but we know who the sheriff is finding at fault. I cannot speak for the news as it was reported as I grew up but I'm quite sure that now I'm getting "the rest of the story".

Was this guy reacting to the "hype" (your definition) news as it's being reported? I would bet he isn't. There are several bandwagon's a guy like this can jump onto and one way or another he was set on killing people for whatever reason. The sheriff and the liberal press have already placed blame when in fact they have no basis for their remarks.

When I posted this thread I knew what was coming down the pipe and it didn't take long did it?
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote