View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Ah, OK. That makes sense. Personally I don't see much reason for me to need to roll around any of the vehicles inside of the garage, but I can see where it might be handy to work with the wheels and tires removing them and putting them back onto the car. Maybe...

If yours were just an inch or so wider, I would take them off your hands. But those rear tires on the C6 Z06 of mine are at least 12 inches wide, so I would want at least 13 inches on those rollers on the dolly.

I'm thinking about getting just one of them, since I am really only taking off one wheel at a time on any of the vehicles. But it just might not work for what I want, neither. I might need three hands and a foot to try to line the wheel holes up with the studs putting a wheel back on the hub. But there should only be the weight of the wheel and tire on the dolly, so likely I will be able to activate the lever with one hand while steadying the wheel with the other.

Guess I won't know till I actually try it, though. I do know that manhandling the wheels is getting harder to do the older I get, so I would like to find something to help me with that.

Thanks.