View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
Has anyone informed the owner of thered c-4. Or atleast herd from him on my way to shop now ro get my trany. Dtive shaft and arigunal block. And what ever else i can fit in a crv
The red C4 belongs to Robert. He was out at the shop today and is preparing it to be moved out of the shop. Had quite a crowd out there. Talked at length with John Arnold about the situation. The locks have been changed on the building, and Chris Harwood doesn't have a key. So anyone needing to gain access to the building for any reason will need to contact Mr. Arnold about that.

Mike removed his car today by pushing it into a covered trailer. I think he also got most of his parts, but apparently not everything.

I got a receipt emailed from Chris that is supposed to be a copy of the invoice for the transmission and differential that he put into my car. Has anyone ever heard about, or from, this place or individual?

DRM Motorsports
David Munder
404-932-6355
drm440@gmail.com

The phone number indicates the Atlanta area.

I found my STS turbo manual at the shop, but it looks like it sat in a pool of oil. All the pages are oil soaked.