View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #11
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Hi Rich, nice production you made there, looks like what, maybe 20 or so Vettes up there? I had too much going on this weekend. I had to go to Tampa Friday morning and I didn't get back until midnight, then I had some family obligations Saturday morning. I had a line on some door panels for my Vette and as it turned out the guy lives in Port St. Joe. I drove over there Saturday afternoon and met Ray. He also has an 85 that is undergoing a resto much like mine, slowly but surely. Real nice guy, I told him about corvetteflorida.com. and invited him to check it out.

Let me see what Jerry's got going on this weekend Rich, maybe we can meet up in the late afternoon for a bit if we can all spare an hour or so. I know he's been remodeling his house, as I have also. It's amazing how much time this kind of thing can consume. The last time I went over there, he was talking about needing to take three weeks off to get his garage in order and get some cars put together. Do you think this would work out for you? (I don't know Jerry Wise or Culbreth, are they in Tallahassee, or down here?) Let me know, I'll probably see him tommorrow morning.
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote