View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2007, 06:37 PM   #9
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracket Monster
I live about 5 minutes from miami, i go there everyweekend for races, and i know in this area, since im in highschool i know A LOT of kids with AK-47s and AR-15s and Beretta assault rifles and all kinds of high powered guns like that, many of them keep them in their cars, i know a lot of kids who have pistols on them daily, but since ive gotten into highschool ive seen a big increase of kids with much more powerful and faster guns... all of these kids i know with these guns have extended clips with "armor piercing bullets"... so i can just imagine if kids in highschool have guns like this, what older people in liberty city and carol city and places like that have... so that would b good if police had guns that could be equal or better to the guns that the criminals have.
Dude,

If you "know" this stuff is happening, report it! You can do so annonymously for God's sake.

Weapons on any school property is illegal in Florida.

The weapons you mention are no illegal unless they meet certain requirement; however, it'd be damned nice to know whose packin' what where?

Besides, if they have felony records, or the weapons are concealed (within certain guidelines) within the car or on the person, that too is illegal.

I'm not picking on you brother, but this is EXACTLY why we have these problems. People who know won't tell Then when somebody gets offed, we wring our phucking hands and go (my best Eeore here) oh, me oh my
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote