Thread: Ammo prices
View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default Ammo prices

Connie and I went to the local gun show this past weekend, first time in quite a long time. Didn't really see too much of interest, but it appears that prices on the AR-15s have come down since last I looked at them. And a whole lot more new brand names that I haven't seen before. But nothing shook my wallet out of my pocket. I did see a pretty interesting bullpup style 12 gauge shotgun that caught my eye, but the Kel-Tec brand made me REAL reluctant to grab it as an impulse buy. https://www.keltecweapons.com/shotguns/ksg

Looks pretty sharp, though.

I didn't really pay much attention to ammo, except to try to keep my eye out for some 12 gauge bird bombs and maybe some .17 HMR. But towards the end of the prowl through the aisles, I happened to glance down at a table selling ammo, and saw a price tag of $40 on a box of 50 of 9mm. What!?!? Than I looked at some Stinger .22 ammo and they wanted $18 for a box of 50 of those. Holy moses!! I'm not really sure that this dealer wasn't just way over priced compared to the going prices for that stuff, but I'm guessing he was probably right in line with the rest of them. I wonder that my boxed API Israeli made .50 BMG ammo is worth these days? Heck, I might have to pull the guns out of the gun vault and put the ammo in there instead!
Attached Images