View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2013, 01:13 AM   #10
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Apparently 51% of them are lying to you. I don't understand it either. I couldn't believe it when the jackass first got elected and for the life of me I can't understand how he got there a second time. America certainly has changed during my lifetime. And not for the better.
You don't still believe that elections reflect the true will of the majority of the voters, do you? That is playing the game with a deck of cards stacked against you. I mean, seriously, who administers the voting process? How do you know positively beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOUR vote actually was counted for who YOU voted for? Can you check that? Can anyone?

A voting system we are told is designed to protect our own privacy has in reality become a system with no checks and balances, and no way to audit it for accuracy. The results can be anything that whoever controls the voting process wants it to be and we have no way of determining a TRUE count of LEGITIMATE votes.

I know for a fact that my vote for POTUS was not counted. I always thought that any citizen could vote for anyone at all that they wanted to via a write-in vote. But come to find out that any write-in has to be "qualified". And who does this "qualifying"? Why do I not have the RIGHT to vote for whoever in the hell I want to, whether they are "qualified" or not?

So we just get railroaded into only being able to vote for the puppets that we are allowed to vote for, and none other. No REAL statesman that will actually be good for this country will ever get to be "qualified" for us to be able to vote for. So we continually hold our noses and vote for the lesser of the offered evils, which really just turns out to be a wild guess on our part anyway. With everyone lying through their teeth, we simply try to figure out who is telling the lesser number of lies to us.

That is "voting" today.....