Thread: Rev Xtreme???
View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2006, 09:43 AM   #9
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS163
Thats the problem, there arent that many people around my area that do quality work. Several days did seem a littl rediculous to me also. I will call them again tomorrow and see what they say.

Just test the waters.

They had my buddys car for months and months doing a SC install There was more to it than just the SC, but regardless, the delays and cost overruns got stupid!!

He was going to file suit at one point and I interviened to stop it. On another, he was ready to take his unfinished car back and go elsewhere

Talked him out of both scenarios and interviened to help him get his heads (that was the potential suit issue).

Not sure what all the problems were, but communications and keeping thier promises were MAJOR issues

If you were part of the inner circle, then you got things done promptly and at a better price. If not, you were just at the luck of the draw

Like I said before, Tracy has taken over the business now and I "hear" things have gotten better. No first hand knowlege on my part and thier probably won't be.

Good luck in whatever you decide.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote