View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #2286
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

So I was sitting on the "throne" listening to thunder getting closer and closer and wondering if I should shut off the computers in case the house or power lines would get hit by a lightning strike. Then that led to me thinking about the possibility of the garage getting struck by lightning and what could be damaged in there. From there I recalled that twice, buildings that the blue C5Z was in, got struck by lightning. Which at the time had me wondering if perhaps the car WAS jinxed and God was trying to tell me something. But the car has been in my own garage now for almost 7 years, with PLENTY of lightning storms during that time, and nary a one has hit the garage with the C5Z in it. Interesting, no?

So what two buildings DID get hit by lightning while the C5Z was in them? The shop owned by Chris Harwood at XtremeMotorsports and the shop owned by Aaron Scott at South Georgia Corvette. Both suffered damage to their equipment in their shops from the lightning strikes, yet no damage to my car. So perhaps God WAS trying to tell me something. Sure wish I had listened.

Of course, it COULD have just been a coincidence.