View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road
Default Flash Auto Detailing Kit only 24.95

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know about our Professional Auto Detail Kit. We created this kit so it would conveniently fit in the back of any Corvette without taking up alot of room. The Detail kit contains:

1 Gal bucket (all you need to wash a vette and not waste chemical)
1 microfiber detailing towel
1 lambswool washmitt
16 oz Deep Purple Wash n Wax Soap
16 oz Brown Royal polymer wheel cleaner (safe effective wheel cleaner)
16 oz Grape Gloss Spray Wax (concentrated detailing spray wax)
16 oz Carpet & Upholstery cleaner (cleans all stains & rejuvenates fibers)
8 oz Aqua Gloss Tire Dressing (water repellant, no sling, high to satin gloss)

You might be thinking that this guys products are probably no good because they are so cheap. I would like to tell you that you are very mistaken. I can sell this Detail kit so cheap because I manufacture all the products in this kit.

I do not buy it from somewhere else, slap my label on it and sell it to you. No middle man here. I am the manufacturer. I do not beleive it marking my products way up and making a thousand percent on my products. Especially to people that and I share the same hobby with.

We were up at Carlisle PA last summer. My partner and I were demonstrating our products to the Corvette owners at the wash pitt. We must have helped wash about 200 Corvettes while we were there. Many corvette owners that purchased our detail kits were very happy with the products. When we got back home to Florida, those corvette owners that purchased our detail kits, purchased gallons online of all the products in the kits.Many wanted to be distributors for our products in the Northeast United States.

Every customer we have are more that satisfied with our whole product line. You will not get a bad product out of our line. We have zero returns on our products. Why? Because we dont skimp on raw materials when we manufacture our products. And we also do not use an inferior raw material when we blend our products.

We were also a vendor at the Ultimate Corvette party at Ferman Chevrolet last month. We gave out many free samples of our products. Many were given out as door prizes too. I even met Rich z there. He came to our table and purchased a few detail kits.There are a few members that have purchased and used our products on this forum. Many of you may not know of my products now. But you will hear about them in the near future. Thanks for your time.

Joe- Flash man

Flash Car Care Products

www.flashwax.com

Last edited by Flash man; 12-13-2006 at 11:38 PM.
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote