View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
Fatbum, I apologize for saying things that I shouldn't have said in your previous thread and I'm sure you'll never see a nickel or parts from Chris. So many people have posted that have been totally screwed by this guy and I wonder if the rest of us can help?

What do you think about some of us sending the investigator an email asking why the state allows Chris to continue business as usual? This guy should be locked up in my opinion.
Every single person who has been done wrong by Chris Harwood needs to contact that investigator, supply him with the most information they possible can and be sure to mention Xtreme and the new name he is using Sports Car Technologies, because that is what he submitted his registration under. Now that he is registered (or at least submitted for it) the state has more power (according to the investigator).

Seriously though, the only way to take him down is through the investigator, civil court and spreading the word.

It's cool Bob, I had so much animosity because when you are getting screwed so low like it's hard to hear someone defend or make excuses for an individual or imply that you were lying. It's just the way people are on both accounts, no harm no foul.

Now that everyone is (sadly) on the same page with Chris Harwood, I really think a joint effort can be made by all the new people (other then me and liz since we already submitted legal complaints) to get the state to really bring him down. He is a criminal and robbed and ripped off a lot of people, he needs to be in jail.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote