View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation
Thumbs down I HATE PALM AUTO MALL

I took the vette in to the Stealership yesterday to find out why my a/c don't work on #1.The other speeds work find,it was a senser by the the blower.All fixed but here is when it gets bad.When I got to the Stealership,The had no record of my warrenty in there system,which is funny because only 3 months ago I had brought it in to replace my speed senser.Over a 1200$ bill,the cost to me 100$.Then they finally found it a hour later and then I got the bill I said why is my bill so high I have 100$ dect. so my bill should only be 100$.I aruged with them and got no anwsers,So I paid the bill and today I called my warrenty company and told them what happened,the had the bill already in there system and the had my fax them my copy and I was over charged in labor and parts.I will get my refund in 2 weeks I hate going there,but the other Chevy Stealership is 40 miles away and I had a bad time there also.Why can't a business just do good work and not try to STEAL from there customers. O ya I found out that Palm charge my for,get this,9.20$ for Shop Supplies.WTF They have always been over priced and there service SUCKS.I guess next time I need work done on the vette I will just take it to the Ford Stealership.
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote