View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

And it looks like I'm going to have to fix some of those screens, particularly the rubber molding around the edges of them.

Looks like the splitter, if I decide to put it on the car, is going to need to be fixed too. Looks like it might have gotten pushed up a bit on the passenger side, as it appears bowed in the pictures at the beginning of this thread.

I'm trying to figure out who manufactured this bumper, but this is the only sort of identifying number or any sort I can see on it.

Well, I'll scrape what paint I can get off of the back of the bumper and fix anything that I think I can tackle to have it ready for whenever I want to face the paint job. I'm still playing around with the paint on the blue car, and having pretty good luck with the results I'm getting from my efforts. But I think the hood cracks will be the deciding factor as to whether I get the entire car repainted or just try to get the TS bumper painted to match the rest of the car. Still waiting for some stuff to come in before I tackle trying to fix those cracks. Having never done this before, I don't have a clue about what to expect.