View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #17
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
I will post a feedback IF and/or when I decide if i want to do that or not. I asked a question if the shop was still a sponsor, half the comments were unrelated and uncalled for. It is my personal decision to air it out on here if/when i feel like it, so why that is am issue is beyond me. I didnt say "xtreme sucks dick!" in my original post, so why i was being responded to like that was BS.

Why dont i pick my car up? Because i dont have an extra 10k to throw at my car so i can replace the motor that chris already filed an insurance claim on so he could install another. He is responsible and liable to fix it, so i am trying to let him do that. Keyword is trying. There are reasonable expectations and minimum qualities of service that are far from being met.
Well, in retrospect, you're right. All you asked is "are they still a sponsor?"

And in response to that, it "appears" that they are.
Any other determination of thier supporting vendor status here is up to RichZ and way above my paygrade.

However...
Quote:
..i dont have an extra 10k to throw at my car so i can replace the motor that chris already filed an insurance claim on so he could install another. He is responsible and liable to fix it, so i am trying to let him do that. Keyword is trying. There are reasonable expectations and minimum qualities of service that are far from being met
...you've apparently "chosen" to "air it here" by alledging that Chris has somehow not provided service either for which he's been paid or promised to perform. You're furthermore implying that the shop's level of customer service is somehow, "below par."

So...now that you've opened Pandora's box, please provide details to support your accusation.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote