View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #11
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
Well sir, I didn't know you had been on a C130 and I beg your forgiveness. (if you believe that you're a total mess. )

I don't know of any military passenger planes and I am an expert. Seriously, we all agree that was bulishlt and I believe the stripes in charge can put an immediate stop to it. Why don't they? I'll guess because it takes some effort.
Well, I am a total mess, but that's another story
The military (and other Gov't agencies) have "executive aircraft" that we the taxpayer, are already paying for
These aircraft are as nice, and in many cases, nicer, than commercial aircraft, and could be used without incurring additional taxpayer cost.

Cost aside, even using commercial aircraft, why not simply have them land at a military facility, pick up the troop once they've been cleared by an appointed offical within thier command, transport them wherever, then land at another military facility.

No civilians involved (other than the flight crew), they go point "A" to Point "B" where they'll be debriefed, medically cleared, etc (any outprocessing they need to do) and are reunited with thier families in private!

By having one person (or team) designated as the Customs POC, you have a single POC and total accountability for the troops, without subjecting each and every one of them individually, to the rediculous TSA BS in public!

By using this method, it's no different than having a captain held responsible for the actions of his/her ship and crew.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote