View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road
Default RUN FOR THE HORSES!

We’ve been trying to put this together for four years and we finally have it booked!

So join us for Corvettes Anonymous’
RUN FOR THE HORSES!

On Saturday, March 8th, we will be cruising to Myakka to see the Royal Lipizzan Stallions. This is a “work out” session so admission is free. Even so, if you feel you had a good time, donations are encouraged.

Because this is a booked event, it is important to have an idea of the number attending, so please RSVP.

EVERYONE IS

Wouldn’t it be cool to roll in with 50 – 75 Vettes!
How much horsepower could that be???

We will have a dedicated parking area. Herrman’s has a concession trailer (hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, soda, lemonade, water, etc. - just the basics). However, for those who want to join us afterward, we will head over to the Linger Lodge for a little Road Kill Lunch.

We need to be @ Herrman's by 0930 so we have 2 meeting points.

1. For those in Pinellas (or who wish to come over the bridge) we will LEAVE the Skyway Bridge N Rest Stop @ 0745

2. For those in Hillsboro or points further S, we will meet at the Lowe’s in the N.W Corner of I-75 & Hwy 70 (Oneco Myakka City Rd)

If you are coming from the Pinellas side of the bay, we will LEAVE the N Skyway Rest Stop at 0745 to meet the rest of the group at Lowe’s in Bradenton.

If you are coming from Hillsboro and points South, we will LEAVE Lowe’s at 0845.

Did I mention RSVP? Please let me know one way or the other, whether or not you plan to attend.

Hope to see you on the 8th!

Tm

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote