View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #117
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
True, but steps had to be taken to get to that point.

Time will tell. It's been months so what's 2 more weeks at this point?
If he said he can do it, I'd give him the opportunity to do so. It's cheaper and quicker than our court system. My only concern is that he hasn't responded back at the time of her post.

Two (2) weeks is 2 (two) weeks. I'd start tha clock ticking from the time of my response and in 2 (two) weeks, on the morning following, I'd be at the courthouse.

Even if he's working on the car, if it's not finished, I'd file. You can always dismiss a suit all the way up to judgment.

There has to be a deadline somewhere.

Good luck Liz

Same way here...just reached it with one of my local servers...! She's
For me, the deadline has passed.

I also think something else is going on here we know nothing about. When I see all of the work Chris has done it's very impressive. Looks like he has built a successful business and that's not possible if he ignores his customers. So why has he ignored 2 members here?

While it's true he is resolving issues with one person at this time and possibly the second what got it to this point? The members have stated their case but he never replies. Looks to me (and I may be wrong) that something lit his fuse so he chose to ignore them. We both know you can't do that. Also we have both noticed he ignored the last email from Liz.

I would have filed and not waited another 2 weeks but that's just me.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote